1. The beach
Carolina Beach to be exact.
This weekend was beautiful!
It was 55 degrees on Saturday,
and got up to 70 on Sunday.
We indulged in some beach therapy,
enjoyed the warm temps
and played frisbee in the sand
while watching dolphins swim
right off the shore.
Dolphins!
Frisbee pro.
Peace at the sea.
2. Maya and I spent a couple of girly hours together
on our own and went shopping at Target.
She bought a bag of Twizzler's
and shared them and some great conversation with me
while we drove back home.
"Put the camera down and play with us!"
Aim and throw.
3. We rented the movie
Inception
and really, really liked it.
My favorite recent shot of Steven.
Taking a breather. Frisbee takes some energy!
Laughing at myself. Sometimes I'm good at frisbee. Other times, not so much.
4. I got a new lap top.
Yay!
After a very long life, mine finally died.
I spent some time playing with my new photo software
and blogging, of course. :)
Steven says this is his beach pose.
I'm not so sure...
It looks more like his Buzz Light Year impression to me.
5. Oh, and did I mention
the beach?
Yeah, well...
some things are worth mentioning twice.
No comments:
Post a Comment