I was up to my old tricks again...grabbed me a couple of kids, found some pretty azaleas and had a grand ole time.
This bush is in the planter that sits below our deck. Gorgeous...absolutely gorgeous.
The kids are pretty cute, too. :) I tried to get the dog in on the picture taking fun, but he's too crazy. Sitting still and smiling pretty isn't one of Joey's strong suits. Don't get me started.
Mylee Bug...she likes the serious pictures, but she can't help but crack a smile. And that laugh...it's like a little piece of heaven.
Scotty...so handsome...so much like his Dad in so many ways. In the picture where he's laughing...he'd just sneezed a gargantuan sneeze...and cracked himself up.
Here are a few more shots I took of our little monkey shines.
Maya spotted something near Scott's eye. Best take care of that.
I'm not sure what this was...just Scotty being silly.
Such beautiful blooms. It is so pretty here in Cary right now. There are so many trees, bushes and flowers that are blooming and it smells so good. I'm like a bloodhound with her head hanging out the window sniffing at all the spring time smells when we drive around town.
Okay, so I don't actually hang my head out...that would embarrass the kids. Pulling onto the side of the road and various parking lots to take pictures of various flowery things is probably embarrassment enough.
By the way...
If you'd like to see any of the above pictures in a larger size, just click on them and they'll open up a bit bigger. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment