Maya dressed as a goth girl.
After seeing her with the mini skirt,
fish nets, boots
and full make up,
I was glad trick or treating happened at night.
In the dark.
Scott was the coolest Dracula ever!
He was awesome.
I especially loved the Converse shoes.
Everyone knows the scariest vampires
creep around in Converse.
Lord have mercy, this child.
11 going on 18.
Steven didn't say so,
but my guess is
that he wished he had a shot gun.
He vants to suck your blood.
Run!
Dracula and the zombie.
So cool.
Halloween is the best
and this year was pretty awesome.
I missed Idaho Springs,
screaming for candy,
chili with the Goymerac's
and mom.
Yes...I missed mom.
Still,
North Carolina Halloweens are pretty fun.
Hope yours was, too.






It is really hard for me to believe that Maya is only 5 months older than Ethan!! You are going to have to beat the boys off of her ;) Well, Steven is anyway!!
ReplyDelete