I had to pull out the big guns this morning.
I'm wearing my bright pink
fleece monkey jammy pants.
It's a bit chilly. :)
It's 56 degrees outside,
(still 87% humidity)
and you would think we're living through
another ice age.
According to the kids,
"IT'S COLD!"
Of course,
Steven is upstairs
on his conference call
wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
I suppose it's all relative.
This weekend, however,
the weather was absolutely perfect.
Steven spent most of Sunday
sealing our deck.
The kids and I 'helped'
by hanging outside with him.
We match, but not on purpose. Great minds apparently think alike.
Maya and I went and bought some groceries
I only had take this twice before Joey actually looked at the camera.
while the boys worked at home.
Then I contributed to the deck project
by taking a bunch of pictures
and fixing food.
We all do what we can.
Steven and Maya had a driving lesson,
and while they did that,
I played barber
and gave Scotty a hair cut.
He's a handsome little monkey.
This whole week should be awesome
weather-wise...
No day is forecast to be over 78.
Have I mentioned how much I love fall?
Happy October, y'all!





No comments:
Post a Comment