Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photo shoot

 I'm lucky...
Maya and Scott save me lots and lots of money
by not only being willing to go and have their pictures taken by me
instead of a studio,
 but by coming up with places to go and poses they want their pictures in, as well.
My favorite all time camera, (so far)
broke in February. It was a very, very sad day for me.
I will get my Lumix fixed, but in the meantime,
I have a little Nikon to play with.
Not all of the shots I took yesterday were perfect...
I have a lot to learn about my new camera,
but I did get some great pictures that I was really happy with.
Of course, with kids like these,
I don't have to be a very talented photographer
to get great results.

2 comments:

  1. Very wonderful! I love Maya's hairdo!! Very cute and grownup!

    I am finally posting today!! So much has gone on and I hope my camera holds out for all of the pictures I have to update with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really don't know when we are going to move in. The house will be in the dry by next week but we are doing a lot of the finishes ourselves and it could take a while. I would like to be in by mid summer but that is pushin it!!!

    ReplyDelete