Steven, the kids and I traveled all day on Friday and arrived at about one o'clock on Saturday morning. It was about sixteen hours of airports and flight time but we are all here safe and sound.
The weather since we arrived has been exactly the way Mimi always loved it to be...warm with brilliant blue skies and it looks as though it will hold for the rest of the week. It has been good for me to be back...and incredibly hard. Emotion sneaks up on me at the drop of a hat and I have broken down many times. The one thing that I knew but have been reminded of countless times since Mimi passed is how much she was loved...not only by her family but by so many of the people whose lives she touched.
There has been a website set up in Mimi's honor. There you can read her obituary and sign her guestbook. If you are so inclined, please visit and remember this remarkable person.

No comments:
Post a Comment