Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just call him "Fluffy Butt."

Joey got a bath today. 


He's a good bath taker. 


The water in the hose here is still pretty warm...at least until December or so. We just took him to the deck and Scott manned the hose while I lathered him up.


Joey basically stands there and licks the water while I scrub him down. See how fluffy his butt is? I know, probably not exactly what you wanted to see, but he's so clean and soft...and fuzzy. We had to share.


He's looking outside at the deck where we bathed him. My guess is that he's wishing he was out there again with the hose and all that water. I don't know this for sure, but it's probably a pretty good guess.


This picture reminds me of the movie Despicable Me. I can totally hear little Agnes yelling, "He's so fluffy!"


This photo is so funny. We all laughed and laughed when we saw it. Perspective...it's a funny thing.

Joey can be a huge pain in the behind, but we still like him an awful lot. He gets hugs all the time, but chances are, he'll get even more now that he smells more like a vanilla bean than...well, a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment