Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On the first day of Christmas....

...my youngest brought to me
throwing up at six a.m.


We aren't sure if this is a bug,
or if he ate something last night
that didn't agree with him.

We spent the afternoon 
at the Marble's Museum yesterday.
He ate brownies,
as did Maya and I.
We went to McDonald's for dinner.
He ate chicken nuggets and fries,
as did Maya.
He also had Ranch dressing.
Maya didn't eat that.
I'm wondering if it was bad...


It is so unusual for our kids to have tummy bugs.
(May I insert a thank goodness right here?)

At six this morning, however,
Scott staggered into our room
to report something had gone disturbingly wrong
with his digestive system.

He's not feverish...
at least not right now,
which makes me think 
it could be food poisoning.

I just don't know yet.
The jury's still out.
Whatever the reason,
Scotty is under the weather,
my sweet boy.


Joey...
the ever loyal mutt.

We are supposed to go and hang with our
home school friends this afternoon
and take part in a gift/cookie exchange.
Steven's coming home from work early
to hang with the sick boy
so Maya and I can go.

Guess I'd better go and bake some cookies, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive