Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Wings' weak week....

Back in February, 2004, 
while we were living in Castle Rock, CO,
we all got the flu bug.
This was a real doozy of a bug.
Poor Scott was only 15 months old,
Maya, not quite 5.
It was bad.
It was awful.
Another super bug came to the Wing household this past week.
It got a hold of Scott first,
and turned him into a feverish, sneezing, phlegmy mess.
Here's a 'get better' hug from Mylee...
before the bug got her, too.
Maya woke up a couple of days later
with a fever.
Two down....
As the week progressed, 
the bug latched on Steven
who missed Thursday and Friday from work.
We have had a symphony playing around here....
coughing, sneezing, sniffing and snorking.
Yes...I said snorking.
By Friday morning,
I was hit with it, too.
I slept in until 9:30, that morning,
then slept a good portion of Saturday away as well.
 It hasn't been nearly as bad as February, '04,
but it's been bad enough.

I sure could use a nap on a warm beach right about now...

No comments:

Post a Comment