The four of us are avid Harry Potter fans!
Okay...the kids really like Harry Potter...
Steven and I are, oddly enough, somewhat addicted to the movies.
I've read most of the books,
but, and I know this sounds crazy,
I don't want to read the 7th one because I want to be surprised
along with the rest of my family to find out how the story ends!
(Backwards, perhaps...but, I'm just tellin' it like it is.)
This park opens this spring.
Okay...so we are in the middle of planning our Colorado trip that happens in about 2 1/2 weeks...
I just got the first call today from one of many contractors who will, in the next couple of weeks,
be invading our home, fixing things, putting in new appliances, painting and cleaning,
and this is only the beginning of the parade of people that will be tromping through
once the house goes on the market...
Oh...and there's that little thing called finding a new place to live,
(possibly out of state).
But I'll worry about all of that stuff later!
I wanna go to the Harry Potter theme park!
It's only a nine hour drive.....

Are you moving again? Where and when?
ReplyDeleteMy boys are Harry Potter obsessed
ReplyDeletetoo! Isaac has been watching all of the movies while he is sick!