Friday, March 1, 2013

Homeschooling

I had in mind a totally different post for today. I think I'll save it because I just ran across something on a website I frequently visit. Buzzfeed is generally a place where I find cute animal videos...as a matter of fact, I just watched four pugs dressed up in pink winter hats being pulled on a sled and a news anchor giggling uncontrollably over a story she was trying to tell about an overweight cat losing weight by swimming. This is entertainment, people, not education.

Then I ran across this post and decided I had to share it. Yes, there are some comical things in it...even a Calvin and Hobbes comic and who in the world doesn't enjoy some Calvin humor? But it also makes a point that the four of us have consistently tried to make to those out there who don't homeschool, or specifically for those who don't believe that homeschooling is a wise or beneficial decision. 

You will read a lot on the web today. Give this a peek. If nothing else, look at it for the funny pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment