Tuesday, February 5, 2013

new sweaters in Horbach

My mom just sent the kids and I sweaters she knitted for us...so, of course, I used them as a photo op. There are no photos of my sweaters, (yep...I got two of them.) You'll have to take my word for it...they're both awesome.

We went to Horbach and braved the chilly weather...and got some pretty good shots of these silly monkeys.





If they look cold, it's because they were. The weather today was a bit...odd. I was cooking a late breakfast and saw a flash out of the corner of my eye. I thought it was Scott's laser pointer. It's a bright one and he's been playing with it a lot lately...but the flash wasn't red. Then I heard the rumble of thunder and looked out the window to see that it was raining for all it was worth. A few minutes later, it was snowing...and then it snowed even harder.





It wasn't sure what it wanted to do. It cleared up and at about two this afternoon, we took off for Horbach. The rain and snow had gone away, but they'd left a definite chill in the air.





The kids really love their sweaters...and it gave me another reason to go and take their pictures.

After our little photo shoot was done, both Mylee and Scott had to go and play on the zip line a couple of times...even though they could barely feel their fingers.



Here's what their feet looked like after our little trip was over...

Maya's left boot and Scotty's right...
They weren't too upset about it, though.


Not upset, but goofy.


And I wouldn't have them any other way.





No comments:

Post a Comment