Yesterday was the first official day of summer,
but around here,
it's been summer for awhile now.
Scott & Trevor being silly at the pool.
The temps are consistently in the upper 90's
with lots of humidity.
It feels like an honest to goodness summer this year!
Mylee chilling by the side of the pool.
The weather has definitely gotten much hotter
much quicker than last year.
Goggle's always leave their mark.
Since we got here 16 months ago,
all I hear about in regards to the weather is,
"This is abnormal. It normally isn't like this,"
no matter what time of the year
or type of weather we're experiencing.
Maya and the pretzel.
Personally, I think it's just us.
Perhaps our arrival to beautiful North Carolina
screwed up the weather patterns somehow.
The boys waiting for the whistle so they can jump back in the water.
We'll more than likely be gone soon,
and then maybe weather in North Carolina
will return to usual.
Until then, we'll just keep going to the pool
and enjoying the wonderful,
hot and humid summer.





Hey Jennifer, that pool looks familiar. Ha. I love your blog. This is great!
ReplyDelete